Chaara Meaning in English
The word "Chaara" in English means "Bait" and in Urdu script, it is written as "چارہ". Similar words to chaara are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Chaara bana raha hun. The synonym for chaara is " Cod, Decoy, Hook, Lure and Rag".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To furnish or cover with bait, as a trap or hook.
- (v. i.) Any substance, esp. food, used in catching fish, or other animals, by alluring them to a hook, snare, inclosure, or net.
- (v. i.) Anything which allures; a lure; enticement; temptation.
- (v. t.) To provoke and harass; esp., to harass or torment for sport; as, to bait a bear with dogs; to bait a bull.
- (v. i.) A portion of food or drink, as a refreshment taken on a journey; also, a stop for rest and refreshment.
- (v. i.) To stop to take a portion of food and drink for refreshment of ones self or ones beasts, on a journey.
- (v. t.) To give a portion of food and drink to, upon the road; as, to bait horses.
- (v. i.) A light or hasty luncheon.
- (v. i.) To flap the wings; to flutter as if to fly; or to hover, as a hawk when she stoops to her prey.
Chaara in English
Chaara is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the chaara is referred to as "Bait" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of chaara meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of chaara stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers chaara word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to chaara, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary