• Chattered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Chatter
• Chatter Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To make a noise by rapid collisions.
- (n.) Sounds like those of a magpie or monkey; idle talk; rapid, thoughtless talk; jabber; prattle.
- (v. t.) To utter rapidly, idly, or indistinctly.
- (n.) Noise made by collision of the teeth, as in shivering.
- (v. i.) To utter sounds which somewhat resemble language, but are inarticulate and indistinct.
- (v. i.) To talk idly, carelessly, or with undue rapidity; to jabber; to prate.