• Commerce Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Social intercourse; the dealings of one person or class in society with another; familiarity.
- (v. i.) To carry on trade; to traffic.
- (n.) A round game at cards, in which the cards are subject to exchange, barter, or trade.
- (n.) Sexual intercourse.
- (n.) The exchange or buying and selling of commodities; esp. the exchange of merchandise, on a large scale, between different places or communities; extended trade or traffic.
- (v. i.) To hold intercourse; to commune.
• Commerced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Commerce