• Concession Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A thing yielded; an acknowledgment or admission; a boon; a grant; esp. a grant by government of a privilege or right to do something; as, a concession to build a canal.
- (n.) The act of conceding or yielding; usually implying a demand, claim, or request, and thus distinguished from giving, which is voluntary or spontaneous.
• Concessionaire Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Concessionnaire
• Concessionist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who favors concession.