• Concluding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Conclude
• Conclude Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring about as a result; to effect; to make; as, to conclude a bargain.
- (v. t.) To shut off; to restrain; to limit; to estop; to bar; -- generally in the passive; as, the defendant is concluded by his own plea; a judgment concludes the introduction of further evidence argument.
- (v. i.) To form a final judgment; to reach a decision.
- (v. t.) To make a final determination or judgment concerning; to judge; to decide.
- (v. t.) To shut up; to inclose.
- (v. t.) To bring to an end; to close; to finish.
- (v. i.) To come to a termination; to make an end; to close; to end; to terminate.
- (v. t.) To include; to comprehend; to shut up together; to embrace.
- (v. t.) To reach as an end of reasoning; to infer, as from premises; to close, as an argument, by inferring; -- sometimes followed by a dependent clause.
• Concludingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Conclusively.