• Conjugation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A kind of sexual union; -- applied to a blending of the contents of two or more cells or individuals in some plants and lower animals, by which new spores or germs are developed.
- (n.) A scheme in which are arranged all the parts of a verb.
- (n.) the act of uniting or combining; union; assemblage.
- (n.) The act of conjugating a verb or giving in order its various parts and inflections.
- (n.) Two things conjoined; a pair; a couple.
- (n.) A class of verbs conjugated in the same manner.
• Conjugational Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) relating to conjugation.