• Consequencing Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Drawing inference.
• Consequence Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A proposition collected from the agreement of other previous propositions; any conclusion which results from reason or argument; inference.
- (n.) That which follows something on which it depends; that which is produced by a cause; a result.
- (n.) Chain of causes and effects; consecution.
- (n.) Importance with respect to what comes after; power to influence or produce an effect; value; moment; rank; distinction.