• Consulted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Consult
• Consult Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A council; a meeting for consultation.
- (v. t.) To have reference to, in judging or acting; to have regard to; to consider; as, to consult ones wishes.
- (v. t.) To deliberate upon; to take for.
- (v. t.) To bring about by counsel or contrivance; to devise; to contrive.
- (n.) Agreement; concert
- (n.) The act of consulting or deliberating; consultation; also, the result of consulation; determination; decision.
- (v. i.) To seek the opinion or advice of another; to take counsel; to deliberate together; to confer.
- (v. t.) To ask advice of; to seek the opinion of; to apply to for information or instruction; to refer to; as, to consult a physician; to consult a dictionary.