• Convex Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A convex body or surface.
- (a.) Rising or swelling into a spherical or rounded form; regularly protuberant or bulging; -- said of a spherical surface or curved line when viewed from without, in opposition to concave.
• Convexo-concave Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Convex on one side, and concave on the other. The curves of the convex and concave sides may be alike or may be different. See Meniscus.
• Convexly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a convex form; as, a body convexly shaped.