• Corporate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To become incorporated.
- (a.) United; general; collectively one.
- (a.) Belonging to a corporation or incorporated body.
- (v. t.) To incorporate.
- (a.) Formed into a body by legal enactment; united in an association, and endowed by law with the rights and liabilities of an individual; incorporated; as, a corporate town.
• Corporately Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In, or as regarda, the body.
- (adv.) In a corporate capacity; acting as a corporate body.