• Crash Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t. ) To break in pieces violently; to dash together with noise and violence.
- (n.) Coarse, heavy, narrow linen cloth, used esp. for towels.
- (v. i.) To break with violence and noise; as, the chimney in falling crashed through the roof.
- (v. i.) To make a loud, clattering sound, as of many things falling and breaking at once; to break in pieces with a harsh noise.
- (n.) A loud, sudden, confused sound, as of many things falling and breaking at once.
- (n.) Ruin; failure; sudden breaking down, as of a business house or a commercial enterprise.
• Crashing Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The noise of many things falling and breaking at once.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Crash