• Cube Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The product obtained by taking a number or quantity three times as a factor; as, 4x4=16, and 16x4=64, the cube of 4.
- (n.) A regular solid body, with six equal square sides.
- (v. t.) To raise to the third power; to obtain the cube of.
• Cubeb Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The small, spicy berry of a species of pepper (Piper Cubeba; in med., Cubeba officinalis), native in Java and Borneo, but now cultivated in various tropical countries. The dried unripe fruit is much used in medicine as a stimulant and purgative.