• Cuckold Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A man whose wife is unfaithful; the husband of an adulteress.
- (v. t.) To make a cuckold of, as a husband, by seducing his wife, or by her becoming an adulteress.
- (n.) A West Indian plectognath fish (Ostracion triqueter).
- (n.) The cowfish.
• Cuckoldly Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having the qualities of a cuckold; mean-spirited; sneaking.
• Cuckoldom Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of a cuckold; cuckolds, collectively.
• Cuckolds knot Definition & Synonyms
- () A hitch or knot, by which a rope is secured to a spar, the two parts of the rope being crossed and seized together; -- called also cuckolds neck.