• Cultivated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cultivate
• Cultivate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To raise or produce by tillage; to care for while growing; as, to cultivate corn or grass.
- (v. t.) To direct special attention to; to devote time and thought to; to foster; to cherish.
- (v. t.) To seek the society of; to court intimacy with.
- (v. t.) To bestow attention, care, and labor upon, with a view to valuable returns; to till; to fertilize; as, to cultivate soil.
- (v. t.) To improve by labor, care, or study; to impart culture to; to civilize; to refine.