The meaning of Cultivate in Urdu is "زراعت کرنا" as written in Urdu script, or "Zaraat karna" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Cultivate include "Zaraat karna". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Cultivate on this page.
Sentence & Examples
- The villagers cultivate mostly maize (makki) and beans.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To raise or produce by tillage; to care for while growing; as, to cultivate corn or grass.
- (v. t.) To direct special attention to; to devote time and thought to; to foster; to cherish.
- (v. t.) To seek the society of; to court intimacy with.
- (v. t.) To bestow attention, care, and labor upon, with a view to valuable returns; to till; to fertilize; as, to cultivate soil.
- (v. t.) To improve by labor, care, or study; to impart culture to; to civilize; to refine.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
زراعت کرنا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Cultivate, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Cultivate in Urdu?
"Cultivate" meaning in Urdu is زراعت کرنا Zaraat karna.
Q2) Can Cultivate be used formal?
Yes, Cultivate can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Cultivate in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Cultivate in Urdu include زراعت کرنا Zaraat karna, پرورش کرنا Parvarish arna, and فصل اگانا Fasal uogana.
Q4) What are Cultivate synonyms?
Some synonyms for Cultivate include: Civilize, Crop, Domesticate, Educate, Naturalize, School, Tame, Train, Work.
Q5) How do you use Cultivate in a sentence?
The villagers cultivate mostly maize (makki) and beans.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary