• Cyclop Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See Note under Cyclops, 1.
• Cyclopic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to the Cyclops; Cyclopean.
• Cyclopaedia Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The circle or compass of the arts and sciences (originally, of the seven so-called liberal arts and sciences); circle of human knowledge. Hence, a work containing, in alphabetical order, information in all departments of knowledge, or on a particular department or branch; as, a cyclopedia of the physical sciences, or of mechanics. See Encyclopedia.