• Dabb Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A large, spine-tailed lizard (Uromastix spinipes), found in Egypt, Arabia, and Palestine; -- called also dhobb, and dhabb.
• Dabbing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Dab
• Dabble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To play in water, as with the hands; to paddle or splash in mud or water.
- (v. i.) To work in slight or superficial manner; to do in a small way; to tamper; to meddle.
- (v. t.) To wet by little dips or strokes; to spatter; to sprinkle; to moisten; to wet.