• Damage Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Injury or harm to person, property, or reputation; an inflicted loss of value; detriment; hurt; mischief.
- (n.) To ocassion damage to the soudness, goodness, or value of; to hurt; to injure; to impair.
- (n.) The estimated reparation in money for detriment or injury sustained; a compensation, recompense, or satisfaction to one party, for a wrong or injury actually done to him by another.
- (v. i.) To receive damage or harm; to be injured or impaired in soudness or value; as. some colors in /oth damage in sunlight.
• Damageable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Hurtful; pernicious.
- (a.) Capable of being injured or impaired; liable to, or susceptible of, damage; as, a damageable cargo.
• Damages Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Damage