• Denizen Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To constitute (one) a denizen; to admit to residence, with certain rights and privileges.
- (v. t.) To provide with denizens; to populate with adopted or naturalized occupants.
- (n.) One admitted to residence in a foreign country.
- (n.) A dweller; an inhabitant.
- (n.) One who is admitted by favor to all or a part of the rights of citizenship, where he did not possess them by birth; an adopted or naturalized citizen.
• Denizenation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Denization; denizening.