• Destitute Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To leave destitute; to forsake; to abandon.
- (a.) Forsaken; not having in possession (something necessary, or desirable); deficient; lacking; devoid; -- often followed by of.
- (v. t.) To disappoint.
- (a.) Not possessing the necessaries of life; in a condition of want; needy; without possessions or resources; very poor.
- (v. t.) To make destitute; to cause to be in want; to deprive; -- followed by of.
• Destituteness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Destitution.
• Destitutely Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In destitution.