• Distributed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Distribute
• Distribute Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To make distribution.
- (v. t.) To divide or separate, as into classes, orders, kinds, or species; to classify; to assort, as specimens, letters, etc.
- (v. t.) To employ (a term) in its whole extent; to take as universal in one premise.
- (v. t.) To separate (type which has been used) and return it to the proper boxes in the cases.
- (v. t.) To spread (ink) evenly, as upon a roller or a table.
- (v. t.) To divide among several or many; to deal out; to apportion; to allot.
- (v. t.) To dispense; to administer; as, to distribute justice.