• Dollies Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Dolly
• Dolly Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A compact, narrow-gauge locomotive used for moving construction trains, switching, etc.
- (n.) A tool with an indented head for shaping the head of a rivet.
- (n.) A small truck with a single wide roller used for moving heavy beams, columns, etc., in bridge building.
- (n.) In pile driving, a block interposed between the head of the pile and the ram of the driver.
- (n.) A contrivance, turning on a vertical axis by a handle or winch, and giving a circular motion to the ore to be washed; a stirrer.
- (n.) A childs mane for a doll.