• Domed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Furnished with a dome; shaped like a dome.
• Dom Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A title anciently given to the pope, and later to other church dignitaries and some monastic orders. See Don, and Dan.
- (n.) In Portugal and Brazil, the title given to a member of the higher classes.
• Dome Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any erection resembling the dome or cupola of a building; as the upper part of a furnace, the vertical steam chamber on the top of a boiler, etc.
- (n.) A building; a house; an edifice; -- used chiefly in poetry.
- (n.) A prism formed by planes parallel to a lateral axis which meet above in a horizontal edge, like the roof of a house; also, one of the planes of such a form.
- (n.) Decision; judgment; opinion; a court decision.
- (n.) A cupola formed on a large scale.