Door in English
Door meaning in Urdu to English is Away Door. Door synonym word is Aside, By, Departed, Forth and Gone. Similar words of Door are also commonly used in daily talks like Door hoo, Door rehna, Door daraz ka, and Mustaqbil.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- A hunter knocked at his door in the stormy night.
- Angels are knocking at the door.
- Another knocked at the door.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Away Definition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) From a state or condition of being; out of existence.
- (adv.) Aside; off; in another direction.
- (adv.) From a place; hence.
- (adv.) Absent; gone; at a distance; as, the master is away from home.
- (adv.) On; in continuance; without intermission or delay; as, sing away.
- (adv.) By ellipsis of the verb, equivalent to an imperative: Go or come away; begone; take away.
Door Meaning in English
Urdu Word door is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. door meaning in English is Away دور. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. door word meaning along with door definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of door, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of door in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Door hoo, Door rehna, Door daraz ka, and Mustaqbil are similar words of door. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary