• Duplicate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To divide into two by natural growth or spontaneous action; as, infusoria duplicate themselves.
- (a.) Double; twofold.
- (v. t.) To double; to fold; to render double.
- (n.) An original instrument repeated; a document which is the same as another in all essential particulars, and differing from a mere copy in having all the validity of an original.
- (n.) That which exactly resembles or corresponds to something else; another, correspondent to the first; hence, a copy; a transcript; a counterpart.
- (v. t.) To make a duplicate of (something); to make a copy or transcript of.
• Duplicated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Duplicate