• Empower Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To give moral or physical power, faculties, or abilities to.
- (v. t.) To give authority to; to delegate power to; to commission; to authorize (having commonly a legal force); as, the Supreme Court is empowered to try and decide cases, civil or criminal; the attorney is empowered to sign an acquittance, and discharge the debtor.
• Empowered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Empower
• Empowering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Empower