• Entire Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Entirely.
- (a.) Complete in all parts; undivided; undiminished; whole; full and perfect; not deficient; as, the entire control of a business; entire confidence, ignorance.
- (a.) Without mixture or alloy of anything; unqualified; morally whole; pure; faithful.
- (a.) Not gelded; -- said of a horse.
- (a.) Having an evenly continuous edge, as a leaf which has no kind of teeth.
- (a.) Internal; interior.
- (a.) Consisting of a single piece, as a corolla.
- (n.) A name originally given to a kind of beer combining qualities of different kinds of beer.
• Entirely Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Without alloy or mixture; truly; sincerely.
- (adv.) In an entire manner; wholly; completely; fully; as, the trace is entirely lost.