• Excellent Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Excelling; surpassing others in some good quality or the sum of qualities; of great worth; eminent, in a good sense; superior; as, an excellent man, artist, citizen, husband, discourse, book, song, etc.; excellent breeding, principles, aims, action.
- (a.) Superior in kind or degree, irrespective of moral quality; -- used with words of a bad significance.
- (adv.) Excellently; eminently; exceedingly.
• Excellently Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a high or superior degree; -- in this literal use, not implying worthiness.
- (adv.) In an excellent manner; well in a high degree.