• Exhibiting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Exhibit
• Exhibit Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any article, or collection of articles, displayed to view, as in an industrial exhibition; a display; as, this exhibit was marked A; the English exhibit.
- (v. t.) To hold forth or present to view; to produce publicly, for inspection; to show, especially in order to attract notice to what is interesting; to display; as, to exhibit commodities in a warehouse, a picture in a gallery.
- (v. t.) To submit, as a document, to a court or officer, in course of proceedings; also, to present or offer officially or in legal form; to bring, as a charge.
- (v. t.) To administer as a remedy; as, to exhibit calomel.
- (n.) A document produced and identified in court for future use as evidence.