The meaning of Familiar in Urdu is "جانا پہچانا" as written in Urdu script, or "Jaana pehchana" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Familiar include "Jaana pehchana". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Familiar on this page.
Sentence & Examples
- Ahmad is quite familiar with me.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An intimate; a companion.
- (a.) Closely acquainted or intimate, as a friend or companion; well versed in, as any subject of study; as, familiar with the Scriptures.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a family; domestic.
- (n.) An attendant demon or evil spirit.
- (a.) Improperly acquainted; wrongly intimate.
- (a.) Characterized by, or exhibiting, the manner of an intimate friend; not formal; unconstrained; easy; accessible.
- (n.) A confidential officer employed in the service of the tribunal, especially in apprehending and imprisoning the accused.
- (a.) Well known; well understood; common; frequent; as, a familiar illustration.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
جانا پہچانا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Familiar, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Familiar in Urdu?
"Familiar" meaning in Urdu is جانا پہچانا Jaana pehchana.
Q2) Can Familiar be used formal?
Yes, Familiar can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Familiar in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Familiar in Urdu include جانا پہچانا Jaana pehchana, آشنا Ashna, and شَناسا Shanasa.
Q4) What are Familiar synonyms?
Some synonyms for Familiar include: Associate, Companion, Comrade, Conversant, Fellow, Intimate.
Q5) How do you use Familiar in a sentence?
Ahmad is quite familiar with me.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary