• Film Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A thin skin; a pellicle; a membranous covering, causing opacity; hence, any thin, slight covering.
- (v. t.) To cover with a thin skin or pellicle.
- (n.) A slender thread, as that of a cobweb.
- (n.) The layer, usually of gelatin or collodion, containing the sensitive salts of photographic plates; also, the flexible sheet of celluloid or the like on which this layer is sometimes mounted.
, Motion picture
, Moving picture
• Filminess Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) State of being filmy.
• Filmy Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Composed of film or films.