Flash Meaning in Urdu
Flash meaning in English to Urdu is چمک (Chamak). Flash synonym words are included Blink, Brassy, Cheap, Dart, Dash, Flare, Flashing, Flashy, Flaunt, Garish, Gaudy, Gimcrack, Instant, Jiffy, Loud, Meretricious, Ostentate, Scoot, Scud, Shoot, Swank, Tacky, Tatty, Tawdry, Trashy, Trice, Twinkle, Twinkling, Wink, Winkle. Similar words of Flash are also commonly used in daily talk like as Flashy, Flash Board, and Flashing.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Flash Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To break forth, as a sudden flood of light; to burst instantly and brightly on the sight; to show a momentary brilliancy; to come or pass like a flash.
- (n.) A sudden burst of light; a flood of light instantaneously appearing and disappearing; a momentary blaze; as, a flash of lightning.
- (n.) A preparation of capsicum, burnt sugar, etc., for coloring and giving a fictious strength to liquors.
- (n.) A sudden and brilliant burst, as of wit or genius; a momentary brightness or show.
- (a.) Showy, but counterfeit; cheap, pretentious, and vulgar; as, flash jewelry; flash finery.
- (n.) The time during which a flash is visible; an instant; a very brief period.
- (n.) To strike and throw up large bodies of water from the surface; to splash.
- (n.) To trick up in a showy manner.
- (v. i.) To burst forth like a sudden flame; to break out violently; to rush hastily.
- (n.) A reservoir and sluiceway beside a navigable stream, just above a shoal, so that the stream may pour in water as boats pass, and thus bear them over the shoal.
- (v. t.) To send out in flashes; to cause to burst forth with sudden flame or light.
- (a.) Wearing showy, counterfeit ornaments; vulgarly pretentious; as, flash people; flash men or women; -- applied especially to thieves, gamblers, and prostitutes that dress in a showy way and wear much cheap jewelry.
- (v. t.) To cover with a thin layer, as objects of glass with glass of a different color. See Flashing, n., 3 (b).
- (n.) A pool.
- (v. t.) To convey as by a flash; to light up, as by a sudden flame or light; as, to flash a message along the wires; to flash conviction on the mind.
- (v. i.) To burst or break forth with a sudden and transient flood of flame and light; as, the lighting flashes vividly; the powder flashed.
- (n.) Slang or cant of thieves and prostitutes.
Flash Urdu Meaning with Definition
Flash is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Flash meaning in Urdu is a چمک - Chamak. Flash word is driven by the English language. Flash word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Flash meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Flash stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Flash word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Flash, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Flash Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary