flat Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Apartment, Bland, Categorical, Compressed, Directly, Fixed, Insipid, Level, Mat, Matt, Matte, Matted, Plane, Prostrate, Savorless, Straight, Unconditional, Vapid. Check out
similar words like Flatbed, Flatcar and Flatcars;
Urdu Translation is
FLAT Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A homaloid space or extension.
- (n.) A level tract lying at little depth below the surface of water, or alternately covered and left bare by the tide; a shoal; a shallow; a strand.
- (superl.) Clear; unmistakable; peremptory; absolute; positive; downright.
- (n.) A horizontal vein or ore deposit auxiliary to a main vein; also, any horizontal portion of a vein not elsewhere horizontal.
- (adv.) In a flat manner; directly; flatly.
- (n.) A flat-bottomed boat, without keel, and of small draught.
- (n.) A floor, loft, or story in a building; especially, a floor of a house, which forms a complete residence in itself.
- (v. t.) To depress in tone, as a musical note; especially, to lower in pitch by half a tone.
- (v. i.) To fall form the pitch.
- (superl.) Lacking liveliness of commercial exchange and dealings; depressed; dull; as, the market is flat.
- (superl.) Wanting relief; destitute of variety; without points of prominence and striking interest.
- (v. t.) To render dull, insipid, or spiritless; to depress.
- (superl.) Sonant; vocal; -- applied to any one of the sonant or vocal consonants, as distinguished from a nonsonant (or sharp) consonant.
- (adv.) Without allowance for accrued interest.
- (superl.) Unanimated; dull; uninteresting; without point or spirit; monotonous; as, a flat speech or composition.
- (n.) Something broad and flat in form
- (v. t.) To make flat; to flatten; to level.
- (v. i.) To become flat, or flattened; to sink or fall to an even surface.
- (n.) The flat part, or side, of anything; as, the broad side of a blade, as distinguished from its edge.
- (n.) A character [/] before a note, indicating a tone which is a half step or semitone lower.
- (superl.) Having an even and horizontal surface, or nearly so, without prominences or depressions; level without inclination; plane.
- (superl.) Not sharp or shrill; not acute; as, a flat sound.
- (n.) A car without a roof, the body of which is a platform without sides; a platform car.
- (n.) A platform on wheel, upon which emblematic designs, etc., are carried in processions.
- (n.) A level surface, without elevation, relief, or prominences; an extended plain; specifically, in the United States, a level tract along the along the banks of a river; as, the Mohawk Flats.
- (superl.) Tasteless; stale; vapid; insipid; dead; as, fruit or drink flat to the taste.
- (n.) A straw hat, broad-brimmed and low-crowned.
- (n.) A dull fellow; a simpleton; a numskull.
- (superl.) Lying at full length, or spread out, upon the ground; level with the ground or earth; prostrate; as, to lie flat on the ground; hence, fallen; laid low; ruined; destroyed.
- (superl.) Below the true pitch; hence, as applied to intervals, minor, or lower by a half step; as, a flat seventh; A flat.
- (a.) Flattening at the ends; -- said of certain fruits.
- (a.) Having a head at a very obtuse angle to the shaft; -- said of a club.
- (a.) Not having an inflectional ending or sign, as a noun used as an adjective, or an adjective as an adverb, without the addition of a formative suffix, or an infinitive without the sign to. Many flat adverbs, as in run fast, buy cheap, are from AS. adverbs in -e, the loss of this ending having made them like the adjectives. Some having forms in ly, such as exceeding, wonderful, true, are now archaic.
Multi Language Dictionary
Flat ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Flat مما يعني الشقة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Flat تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Flat ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Flat من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Flat Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Flat" which meaning "الشقة" in Arabic. Flat meaning in Arabic has been searched 13372 times till 06 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Flat has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Flat. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Flat in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Flat from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.