level Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Charge, Degree, Dismantle, Even, Flat, Floor, Grade, Layer, Plane, Point, Rase, Raze, Stage, Storey, Story, Stratum, Tier. Check out
similar words like Leveled, Leveler and Levelers;
Urdu Translation is
LEVEL Synonyms & Definition
- () Well balanced; even; just; steady; impartial; as, a level head; a level understanding. [Colloq.]
- (a.) Of even tone; without rising or falling inflection.
- (n.) Hence, figuratively, a certain position, rank, standard, degree, quality, character, etc., conceived of as in one of several planes of different elevation.
- (a.) Even with anything else; of the same height; on the same line or plane; on the same footing; of equal importance; -- followed by with, sometimes by to.
- (a.) Even; flat; having no part higher than another; having, or conforming to, the curvature which belongs to the undisturbed liquid parts of the earths surface; as, a level field; level ground; the level surface of a pond or lake.
- (a.) Coinciding or parallel with the plane of the horizon; horizontal; as, the telescope is now level.
- (v. t.) To make level; to make horizontal; to bring to the condition of a level line or surface; hence, to make flat or even; as, to level a road, a walk, or a garden.
- (n.) A line or surface to which, at every point, a vertical or plumb line is perpendicular; a line or surface which is everywhere parallel to the surface of still water; -- this is the true level, and is a curve or surface in which all points are equally distant from the center of the earth, or rather would be so if the earth were an exact sphere.
- (v. i.) To be level; to be on a level with, or on an equality with, something; hence, to accord; to agree; to suit.
- (v. t.) To bring to a horizontal position, as a gun; hence, to point in taking aim; to aim; to direct.
- (v. t.) Figuratively, to bring to a common level or plane, in respect of rank, condition, character, privilege, etc.; as, to level all the ranks and conditions of men.
- (n.) A horizontal passage, drift, or adit, in a mine.
- (v. t.) To bring to a lower level; to overthrow; to topple down; to reduce to a flat surface; to lower.
- (n.) A measurement of the difference of altitude of two points, by means of a level; as, to take a level.
- (a.) Straightforward; direct; clear; open.
- (n.) A horizontal line or plane; that is, a straight line or a plane which is tangent to a true level at a given point and hence parallel to the horizon at that point; -- this is the apparent level at the given point.
- (n.) An approximately horizontal line or surface at a certain degree of altitude, or distance from the center of the earth; as, to climb from the level of the coast to the level of the plateau and then descend to the level of the valley or of the sea.
- (n.) A uniform or average height; a normal plane or altitude; a condition conformable to natural law or which will secure a level surface; as, moving fluids seek a level.
- (n.) An instrument by which to find a horizontal line, or adjust something with reference to a horizontal line.
- (v. i.) To aim a gun, spear, etc., horizontally; hence, to aim or point a weapon in direct line with the mark; fig., to direct the eye, mind, or effort, directly to an object.
- (v. t.) To adjust or adapt to a certain level; as, to level remarks to the capacity of children.
Multi Language Dictionary
Level ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Level مما يعني المستوى باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Level تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Level ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Level من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Level Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Level" which meaning "المستوى" in Arabic. Level meaning in Arabic has been searched 6995 times till 02 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Level has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Level. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Level in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Level from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.