• Flaw Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A crack or breach; a gap or fissure; a defect of continuity or cohesion; as, a flaw in a knife or a vase.
- (n.) A sudden burst of noise and disorder; a tumult; uproar; a quarrel.
- (n.) A sudden burst or gust of wind of short duration.
- (v. t.) To crack; to make flaws in.
- (v. t.) To break; to violate; to make of no effect.
- (n.) A defect; a fault; as, a flaw in reputation; a flaw in a will, in a deed, or in a statute.
• Flawless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Free from flaws.