flush Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Affluent, Bang, Bloom, Blossom, Blush, Boot, Buff, Burnish, Charge, Crimson, Efflorescence, Flower, Furbish, Gush, Heyday, Kick, Loaded, Moneyed, Peak, Prime, Purge, Redden, Rosiness, Rush, Scour, Sluice, Thrill, Wealthy. Check out
similar words like Flushable, Flushed and Flushes;
Urdu Translation is
FLUSH Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A flock of birds suddenly started up or flushed.
- (adv.) So as to be level or even.
- (v. i.) To flow and spread suddenly; to rush; as, blood flushes into the face.
- (v. t.) To cause to start, as a hunter a bird.
- (a.) Full of vigor; fresh; glowing; bright.
- (n.) A suffusion of the face with blood, as from fear, shame, modesty, or intensity of feeling of any kind; a blush; a glow.
- (a.) Consisting of cards of one suit.
- (n.) A sudden flowing; a rush which fills or overflows, as of water for cleansing purposes.
- (n.) Any tinge of red color like that produced on the cheeks by a sudden rush of blood; as, the flush on the side of a peach; the flush on the clouds at sunset.
- (v. t.) To excite; to animate; to stir.
- (v. i.) To start up suddenly; to take wing as a bird.
- (n.) A hand of cards of the same suit.
- (a.) Unbroken or even in surface; on a level with the adjacent surface; forming a continuous surface; as, a flush panel; a flush joint.
- (v. t.) To cause the blood to rush into (the face); to put to the blush, or to cause to glow with excitement.
- (v. i.) To become suddenly suffused, as the cheeks; to turn red; to blush.
- (v. i.) To snow red; to shine suddenly; to glow.
- (a.) Affluent; abounding; well furnished or suppled; hence, liberal; prodigal.
- (v. t.) To cause to be full; to flood; to overflow; to overwhelm with water; as, to flush the meadows; to flood for the purpose of cleaning; as, to flush a sewer.
- (v. t.) To make suddenly or temporarily red or rosy, as if suffused with blood.
- (n.) A sudden flood or rush of feeling; a thrill of excitement. animation, etc.; as, a flush of joy.
- (v. i.) To fill underground spaces, especially in coal mines, with material carried by water, which, after drainage, constitutes a compact mass.
- (v. i.) To operate a placer mine, where the continuous supply of water is insufficient, by holding back the water, and releasing it periodically in a flood.
- (v. t.) To cause by flow; to draw water from, or pour it over or through (a pond, meadow, sewer, etc.); to cleanse by means of a rush of water.
Multi Language Dictionary
Flush ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Flush مما يعني الإحمرار باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Flush تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Flush ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Flush من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Flush Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Flush" which meaning "الإحمرار" in Arabic. Flush meaning in Arabic has been searched 7124 times till 26 Nov, 2022. The definitions of the word Flush has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Flush. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Flush in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Flush from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.