charge Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Accusation, Accuse, Agitate, Appoint, Bang, Bearing, Bill, Billing, Blame, Boot, Buck, Burden, Burster, Care, Commission, Commit, Commove, Complaint, Consign, Direction, Excite, File, Flush, Guardianship, Kick, Level, Load, Lodge, Mission, Point, Rouse, Rush, Saddle, Send, Shoot, Tear, Thrill, Tutelage. Check out
similar words like Charge-coupled, Chargeable and Chargeableness;
Urdu Translation is
CHARGE Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To ornament with or cause to bear; as, to charge an architectural member with a molding.
- (v. t.) An entry or a account of that which is due from one party to another; that which is debited in a business transaction; as, a charge in an account book.
- (v. t.) To lay on or impose, as a task, duty, or trust; to command, instruct, or exhort with authority; to enjoin; to urge earnestly; as, to charge a jury; to charge the clergy of a diocese; to charge an agent.
- (v. t.) To place within or upon any firearm, piece of apparatus or machinery, the quantity it is intended and fitted to hold or bear; to load; to fill; as, to charge a gun; to charge an electrical machine, etc.
- (v. t.) An order; a mandate or command; an injunction.
- (v. i.) To debit on an account; as, to charge for purchases.
- (n.) Thirty-six pigs of lead, each pig weighing about seventy pounds; -- called also charre.
- (v. t.) To lay on or impose, as a load, tax, or burden; to load; to fill.
- (v. t.) A load or burder laid upon a person or thing.
- (v. t.) An accusation of a wrong of offense; allegation; indictment; specification of something alleged.
- (v. t.) Harm.
- (v. t.) To call to account; to challenge.
- (v. i.) To make an onset or rush; as, to charge with fixed bayonets.
- (v. i.) To demand a price; as, to charge high for goods.
- (v. t.) To place something to the account of as a debt; to debit, as, to charge one with goods. Also, to enter upon the debit side of an account; as, to charge a sum to one.
- (v. t.) That quantity, as of ammunition, electricity, ore, fuel, etc., which any apparatus, as a gun, battery, furnace, machine, etc., is intended to receive and fitted to hold, or which is actually in it at one time
- (v. t.) Whatever constitutes a burden on property, as rents, taxes, lines, etc.; costs; expense incurred; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. t.) To assume as a bearing; as, he charges three roses or; to add to or represent on; as, he charges his shield with three roses or.
- (v. t.) To fix or demand as a price; as, he charges two dollars a barrel for apples.
- (v. i.) To squat on its belly and be still; -- a command given by a sportsman to a dog.
- (v. t.) The price demanded for a thing or service.
- (v. t.) Custody or care of any person, thing, or place; office; responsibility; oversight; obigation; duty.
- (v. t.) A person or thing commited or intrusted to the care, custody, or management of another; a trust.
- (v. t.) To bear down upon; to rush upon; to attack.
- (v. t.) To lay on, impose, or make subject to or liable for.
- (v. t.) A soft of plaster or ointment.
- (v. t.) To accuse; to make a charge or assertion against (a person or thing); to lay the responsibility (for something said or done) at the door of.
- (v. t.) A position (of a weapon) fitted for attack; as, to bring a weapon to the charge.
- (v. t.) Heed; care; anxiety; trouble.
- (n.) Weight; import; value.
- (v. t.) To impute or ascribe; to lay to ones charge.
- (v. t.) A bearing. See Bearing, n., 8.
- (v. t.) An address (esp. an earnest or impressive address) containing instruction or exhortation; as, the charge of a judge to a jury; the charge of a bishop to his clergy.
- (v. t.) The act of rushing upon, or towards, an enemy; a sudden onset or attack, as of troops, esp. cavalry; hence, the signal for attack; as, to sound the charge.
Multi Language Dictionary
Charge ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Charge مما يعني الأجرة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Charge تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Charge ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Charge من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Charge Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Charge" which meaning "الأجرة" in Arabic. Charge meaning in Arabic has been searched 7937 times till 01 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Charge has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Charge. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Charge in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Charge from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.