force Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Coerce, Draw, Drive, Effect, Hale, Impel, Personnel, Power, Pressure, Pull, Push, Ram, Squeeze, Storm, Strength, Thrust, Violence, Wedge. Check out
similar words like Force majeure, Forceable and Forced;
Urdu Translation is
FORCE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) To compel, as by strength of evidence; as, to force conviction on the mind.
- (n.) A waterfall; a cascade.
- (n.) To put in force; to cause to be executed; to make binding; to enforce.
- (n.) Any action between two bodies which changes, or tends to change, their relative condition as to rest or motion; or, more generally, which changes, or tends to change, any physical relation between them, whether mechanical, thermal, chemical, electrical, magnetic, or of any other kind; as, the force of gravity; cohesive force; centrifugal force.
- (n.) To allow the force of; to value; to care for.
- (n.) Power exerted against will or consent; compulsory power; violence; coercion.
- (v. i.) To make a difficult matter of anything; to labor; to hesitate; hence, to force of, to make much account of; to regard.
- (n.) To compel (an adversary or partner) to trump a trick by leading a suit of which he has none.
- (n.) Strength or power for war; hence, a body of land or naval combatants, with their appurtenances, ready for action; -- an armament; troops; warlike array; -- often in the plural; hence, a body of men prepared for action in other ways; as, the laboring force of a plantation.
- (n.) To impel, drive, wrest, extort, get, etc., by main strength or violence; -- with a following adverb, as along, away, from, into, through, out, etc.
- (n.) To constrain to do or to forbear, by the exertion of a power not resistible; to compel by physical, moral, or intellectual means; to coerce; as, masters force slaves to labor.
- (n.) To do violence to; to overpower, or to compel by violence to one;s will; especially, to ravish; to violate; to commit rape upon.
- (v. i.) To use violence; to make violent effort; to strive; to endeavor.
- (n.) Validity; efficacy.
- (n.) To obtain or win by strength; to take by violence or struggle; specifically, to capture by assault; to storm, as a fortress.
- (v. i.) To be of force, importance, or weight; to matter.
- (n.) Strength or energy of body or mind; active power; vigor; might; often, an unusual degree of strength or energy; capacity of exercising an influence or producing an effect; especially, power to persuade, or convince, or impose obligation; pertinency; validity; special signification; as, the force of an appeal, an argument, a contract, or a term.
- (n.) To provide with forces; to reenforce; to strengthen by soldiers; to man; to garrison.
- (v. t.) To stuff; to lard; to farce.
- (n.) To exert to the utmost; to urge; hence, to strain; to urge to excessive, unnatural, or untimely action; to produce by unnatural effort; as, to force a consient or metaphor; to force a laugh; to force fruits.
- (n.) Strength or power exercised without law, or contrary to law, upon persons or things; violence.
Multi Language Dictionary
Force ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Force مما يعني القوة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Force تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Force ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Force من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Force Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Force" which meaning "القوة" in Arabic. Force meaning in Arabic has been searched 9972 times till 06 Dec, 2022. The definitions of the word Force has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Force. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Force in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Force from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.