draw Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Absorb, Attract, Attraction, Attractor, Cast, Delineate, Depict, Describe, Disembowel, Drag, Eviscerate, Force, Get, Guide, Haul, Haulage, Hook, Hooking, Imbibe, Line, Lot, Make, Outline, Pass, Puff, Pull, Quarter, Reap, Run, String, Suck, Thread, Tie, Trace, Withdraw. Check out
similar words like Drawback, Drawbacks and Drawbridge;
Urdu Translation is
DRAW Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To obtain from some cause or origin; to infer from evidence or reasons; to deduce from premises; to derive.
- (v. i.) To become contracted; to shrink.
- (v. i.) To make a draft or written demand for payment of money deposited or due; -- usually with on or upon.
- (n.) That part of a bridge which may be raised, swung round, or drawn aside; the movable part of a drawbridge. See the Note under Drawbridge.
- (v. t.) To take from a box or wheel, as a lottery ticket; to receive from a lottery by the drawing out of the numbers for prizes or blanks; hence, to obtain by good fortune; to win; to gain; as, he drew a prize.
- (v. t.) To represent by lines drawn; to form a sketch or a picture of; to represent by a picture; to delineate; hence, to represent by words; to depict; to describe.
- (v. i.) To pull; to exert strength in drawing anything; to have force to move anything by pulling; as, a horse draws well; the sails of a ship draw well.
- (v. t.) To write in due form; to prepare a draught of; as, to draw a memorial, a deed, or bill of exchange.
- (v. i.) To exert an attractive force; to act as an inducement or enticement.
- (v. t.) To cause to come out for ones use or benefit; to extract; to educe; to bring forth; as: (a) To bring or take out, or to let out, from some receptacle, as a stick or post from a hole, water from a cask or well, etc.
- (v. t.) To influence to move or tend toward ones self; to exercise an attracting force upon; to call towards itself; to attract; hence, to entice; to allure; to induce.
- (n.) The act of drawing; draught.
- (v. t.) To take into the lungs; to inhale; to inspire; hence, also, to utter or produce by an inhalation; to heave.
- (n.) A drawn game or battle, etc.
- (v. t.) To extend in length; to lengthen; to protract; to stretch; to extend, as a mass of metal into wire.
- (v. t.) To cause to move continuously by force applied in advance of the thing moved; to pull along; to haul; to drag; to cause to follow.
- (v. t.) To withdraw.
- (n.) A lot or chance to be drawn.
- (v. t.) To trace by scent; to track; -- a hunting term.
- (v. i.) To have draught, as a chimney, flue, or the like; to furnish transmission to smoke, gases, etc.
- (v. t.) To select by the drawing of lots.
- (v. i.) To move; to come or go; literally, to draw ones self; -- with prepositions and adverbs; as, to draw away, to move off, esp. in racing, to get in front; to obtain the lead or increase it; to draw back, to retreat; to draw level, to move up even (with another); to come up to or overtake another; to draw off, to retire or retreat; to draw on, to advance; to draw up, to form in array; to draw near, nigh, or towards, to approach; to draw together, to come together, to collect.
- (v. i.) To draw a liquid from some receptacle, as water from a well.
- (v. i.) To admit the action of pulling or dragging; to undergo draught; as, a carriage draws easily.
- (v. t.) To extract the bowels of; to eviscerate; as, to draw a fowl; to hang, draw, and quarter a criminal.
- (v. t.) To take or procure from a place of deposit; to call for and receive from a fund, or the like; as, to draw money from a bank.
- (v. i.) To sink in water; to require a depth for floating.
- (v. i.) To unsheathe a weapon, especially a sword.
- (v. t.) To extract; to force out; to elicit; to derive.
- (v. i.) To perform the act, or practice the art, of delineation; to sketch; to form figures or pictures.
- (v. t.) To drain by emptying; to suck dry.
- (v. i.) To have efficiency as an epispastic; to act as a sinapism; -- said of a blister, poultice, etc.
- (v. t.) To require (so great a depth, as of water) for floating; -- said of a vessel; to sink so deep in (water); as, a ship draws ten feet of water.
- (v. t.) To run, extend, or produce, as a line on any surface; hence, also, to form by marking; to make by an instrument of delineation; to produce, as a sketch, figure, or picture.
- (v. t.) To remove the contents of
- (v. t.) To pull from a sheath, as a sword.
- (n.) The spin or twist imparted to a ball, or the like, by a drawing stroke.
- (v. t.) To leave (a contest) undecided; as, the battle or game was drawn.
- (n.) A drawn battle, game, or the like.
- (n.) That which is drawn or is subject to drawing.
- (v. t.) To strike (the cue ball) below the center so as to give it a backward rotation which causes it to take a backward direction on striking another ball.
- (v. t.) To throw up (the stone) gently.
- (v. t.) To play (a short-length ball directed at the leg stump) with an inclined bat so as to deflect the ball between the legs and the wicket.
- (v. t.) To hit (the ball) with the toe of the club so that it is deflected toward the left.
- (n.) The result of drawing, or state of being drawn;
Multi Language Dictionary
Draw ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Draw مما يعني السحب باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Draw تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Draw ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Draw من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Draw Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Draw" which meaning "السحب" in Arabic. Draw meaning in Arabic has been searched 8010 times till 27 Sep, 2022. The definitions of the word Draw has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Draw. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Draw in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Draw from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.