Foul Meaning in Urdu
Foul translation is "Ganda" and Foul synonym words Afoul, Befoul, Cheating, Choke and Clog.
Similar words of Foul are also commonly used in daily talk like as Foul, Foul Up and Fouled-Up. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Ganda" and Translation of Foul in Urdu writing script is گندا.
- • We shall not play foul game.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''گندا'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Foul Definition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Scurrilous; obscene or profane; abusive; as, foul words; foul language.
- (n.) See Foul ball, under Foul, a.
- (superl.) Loathsome; disgusting; as, a foul disease.
- (superl.) Covered with, or containing, extraneous matter which is injurious, noxious, offensive, or obstructive; filthy; dirty; not clean; polluted; nasty; defiled; as, a foul cloth; foul hands; a foul chimney; foul air; a ships bottom is foul when overgrown with barnacles; a gun becomes foul from repeated firing; a well is foul with polluted water.
- (n.) An entanglement; a collision, as in a boat race.
- (v. t.) To incrust (the bore of a gun) with burnt powder in the process of firing.
- (n.) A bird.
- (v. i.) To become entagled, as ropes; to come into collision with something; as, the two boats fouled.
- (superl.) Ugly; homely; poor.
- (superl.) Not favorable; unpropitious; not fair or advantageous; as, a foul wind; a foul road; cloudy or rainy; stormy; not fair; -- said of the weather, sky, etc.
- (v. t.) To entangle, so as to impede motion; as, to foul a rope or cable in paying it out; to come into collision with; as, one boat fouled the other in a race.
- (v. i.) To become clogged with burnt powder in the process of firing, as a gun.
- (superl.) Having freedom of motion interfered with by collision or entanglement; entangled; -- opposed to clear; as, a rope or cable may get foul while paying it out.
- (superl.) Not conformed to the established rules and customs of a game, conflict, test, etc.; unfair; dishonest; dishonorable; cheating; as, foul play.
- (v. t.) To cover (a ships bottom) with anything that impered its sailing; as, a bottom fouled with barnacles.
- (v. t.) To make filthy; to defile; to daub; to dirty; to soil; as, to foul the face or hands with mire.
- (superl.) Hateful; detestable; shameful; odious; wretched.
- (n.) In various games or sports, an act done contrary to the rules; a foul stroke, hit, play, or the like.
Foul Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Ganda. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Foul. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
میں کھانا کھانے جارہا ہوں
Main Khana Khane Ja Raha Hoon
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Foul Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary