• Frustrate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring to nothing; to prevent from attaining a purpose; to disappoint; to defeat; to baffle; as, to frustrate a plan, design, or attempt; to frustrate the will or purpose.
- (v. t.) To make null; to nullifly; to render invalid or of no effect; as, to frustrate a conveyance or deed.
- (a.) Vain; ineffectual; useless; unprofitable; null; voil; nugatory; of no effect.
• Frustrated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Frustrate
• Frustrately Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In vain.