Torment Meaning in Urdu
Torment meaning in English to Urdu is عذاب (Azab). Torment synonym words are included Agony, Anguish, Badgering, Bedevil, Bedevilment, Crucify, Curse, Dun, Excruciate, Frustrate, Harassment, Rack, Rag, Torture, Worrying. Similar words of Torment are also commonly used in daily talk like as Tormentor, Tormenter, and Tormenters.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Torment Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An engine for casting stones.
- (v. t.) To put to extreme pain or anguish; to inflict excruciating misery upon, either of body or mind; to torture.
- (v. t.) To pain; to distress; to afflict.
- (n.) Extreme pain; anguish; torture; the utmost degree of misery, either of body or mind.
- (v. t.) To put into great agitation.
- (n.) That which gives pain, vexation, or misery.
- (v. t.) To tease; to vex; to harass; as, to be tormented with importunities, or with petty annoyances.
Torment Urdu Meaning with Definition
Torment is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Torment meaning in Urdu is a عذاب - Azab. Torment word is driven by the English language. Torment word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Torment meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Torment stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Torment word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Torment, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Torment Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary