• Future Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Time to come; time subsequent to the present (as, the future shall be as the present); collectively, events that are to happen in time to come.
- (v. i.) That is to be or come hereafter; that will exist at any time after the present; as, the next moment is future, to the present.
- (a.) A future tense.
- (a.) The possibilities of the future; -- used especially of prospective success or advancement; as, he had great future before him.
• Futureless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Without prospect of betterment in the future.