• Garden Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A rich, well-cultivated spot or tract of country.
- (n.) A piece of ground appropriated to the cultivation of herbs, fruits, flowers, or vegetables.
- (v. t.) To cultivate as a garden.
- (v. i.) To lay out or cultivate a garden; to labor in a garden; to practice horticulture.
• Gardener Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who makes and tends a garden; a horticulturist.
• Gardenia Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A genus of plants, some species of which produce beautiful and fragrant flowers; Cape jasmine; -- so called in honor of Dr. Alexander Garden.