Ghost Meaning in Urdu
Ghost meaning in English to Urdu is بھوت (Bhoot). Ghost synonym words are included Haunt, Obsess, Shade, Specter, Spectre, Spook, Touch, Trace, Wraith. Similar words of Ghost are also commonly used in daily talk like as Ghostly, Ghost Writer, and Ghostwrite.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Ghost Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To die; to expire.
- (n.) A false image formed in a telescope by reflection from the surfaces of one or more lenses.
- (n.) The disembodied soul; the soul or spirit of a deceased person; a spirit appearing after death; an apparition; a specter.
- (n.) The spirit; the soul of man.
- (n.) Any faint shadowy semblance; an unsubstantial image; a phantom; a glimmering; as, not a ghost of a chance; the ghost of an idea.
- (v. t.) To appear to or haunt in the form of an apparition.
Ghost Urdu Meaning with Definition
Ghost is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Ghost meaning in Urdu is a بھوت - Bhoot. Ghost word is driven by the English language. Ghost word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Ghost meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Ghost stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Ghost word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Ghost, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Ghost Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary