give Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Afford, Apply, Break, Collapse, Commit, Consecrate, Contribute, Dedicate, Devote, Establish, Feed, Founder, Generate, Gift, Grant, Hand, Have, Hold, Impart, Leave, Make, Open, Pass, Pay, Present, Reach, Render, Return, Sacrifice, Spring, Springiness, Throw, Yield. Check out
similar words like Giveaway, Giveaways and Given;
Urdu Translation is
GIVE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) To bestow without receiving a return; to confer without compensation; to impart, as a possession; to grant, as authority or permission; to yield up or allow.
- (n.) To set forth as a known quantity or a known relation, or as a premise from which to reason; -- used principally in the passive form given.
- (v. i.) To have a misgiving.
- (n.) To devote; to apply; used reflexively, to devote or apply ones self; as, the soldiers give themselves to plunder; also in this sense used very frequently in the past participle; as, the people are given to luxury and pleasure; the youth is given to study.
- (v. i.) To shed tears; to weep.
- (n.) To allow or admit by way of supposition.
- (n.) To yield; to furnish; to produce; to emit; as, flint and steel give sparks.
- (n.) To attribute; to assign; to adjudge.
- (v. i.) To yield to force or pressure; to relax; to become less rigid; as, the earth gives under the feet.
- (n.) To cause; to make; -- with the infinitive; as, to give one to understand, to know, etc.
- (n.) To pledge; as, to give ones word.
- (v. i.) To become soft or moist.
- (n.) To communicate or announce, as advice, tidings, etc.; to pronounce; to render or utter, as an opinion, a judgment, a sentence, a shout, etc.
- (n.) To exhibit as a product or result; to produce; to show; as, the number of men, divided by the number of ships, gives four hundred to each ship.
- (n.) To yield possesion of; to deliver over, as property, in exchange for something; to pay; as, we give the value of what we buy.
- (v. i.) To move; to recede.
- (v. i.) To open; to lead.
- (v. i.) To give a gift or gifts.
- (n.) To excite or cause to exist, as a sensation; as, to give offense; to give pleasure or pain.
- (n.) To grant power or license to; to permit; to allow; to license; to commission.
- (v. t.) To afford a view of; as, his window gave the park.
Multi Language Dictionary
Give ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Give مما يعني أعط باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Give تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Give ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Give من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Give Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Give" which meaning "أعط" in Arabic. Give meaning in Arabic has been searched 15736 times till 28 Sep, 2022. The definitions of the word Give has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Give. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Give in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Give from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.