throw Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Bedevil, Befuddle, Bemuse, Bewilder, Cast, Confound, Confuse, Contrive, Drop, Flip, Fox, Fuddle, Give, Have, Hold, Hurl, Make, Project, Shed, Stroke, Switch. Check out
similar words like Throw-off, Throwaway and Throwback;
Urdu Translation is
THROW Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) The extreme movement given to a sliding or vibrating reciprocating piece by a cam, crank, eccentric, or the like; travel; stroke; as, the throw of a slide valve. Also, frequently, the length of the radius of a crank, or the eccentricity of an eccentric; as, the throw of the crank of a steam engine is equal to half the stroke of the piston.
- (n.) An effort; a violent sally.
- (n.) A potters wheel or table; a jigger. See 2d Jigger, 2 (a).
- (v. t.) To cause to take a strategic position; as, he threw a detachment of his army across the river.
- (n.) The distance which a missile is, or may be, thrown; as, a stones throw.
- (v. t.) To fling or cast in any manner; to drive to a distance from the hand or from an engine; to propel; to send; as, to throw stones or dust with the hand; a cannon throws a ball; a fire engine throws a stream of water to extinguish flames.
- (n.) Pain; especially, pain of travail; throe.
- (v. t.) To bring forth; to produce, as young; to bear; -- said especially of rabbits.
- (v. t.) To divest or strip ones self of; to put off.
- (v. t.) To drive by violence; as, a vessel or sailors may be thrown upon a rock.
- (v. t.) To cast, as dice; to venture at dice.
- (n.) The act of hurling or flinging; a driving or propelling from the hand or an engine; a cast.
- (n.) A stroke; a blow.
- (n.) A turners lathe; a throwe.
- (v. t.) To overturn; to prostrate in wrestling; as, a man throws his antagonist.
- (v. t.) To give forcible utterance to; to cast; to vent.
- (v. t.) To twist two or more filaments of, as silk, so as to form one thread; to twist together, as singles, in a direction contrary to the twist of the singles themselves; -- sometimes applied to the whole class of operations by which silk is prepared for the weaver.
- (v. t.) To fling, cast, or hurl with a certain whirling motion of the arm, to throw a ball; -- distinguished from to toss, or to bowl.
- (n.) A cast of dice; the manner in which dice fall when cast; as, a good throw.
- (v. t.) To form or shape roughly on a throwing engine, or potters wheel, as earthen vessels.
- (n.) Time; while; space of time; moment; trice.
- (v. i.) To perform the act of throwing or casting; to cast; specifically, to cast dice.
- (v. t.) To put on hastily; to spread carelessly.
- (n.) The amount of vertical displacement produced by a fault; -- according to the direction it is designated as an upthrow, or a downthrow.
Multi Language Dictionary
Throw ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Throw مما يعني الرمية باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Throw تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Throw ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Throw من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Throw Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Throw" which meaning "الرمية" in Arabic. Throw meaning in Arabic has been searched 7274 times till 30 Sep, 2022. The definitions of the word Throw has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Throw. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Throw in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Throw from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.