• Granulate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Granulated
- (v. i.) To collect or be formed into grains; as, cane juice granulates into sugar.
- (v. t.) To form into grains or small masses; as, to granulate powder, sugar, or metal.
- (v. t.) To raise in granules or small asperities; to make rough on the surface.
• Granulated Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Consisting of, or resembling, grains; crystallized in grains; granular; as, granulated sugar.
- (a.) Having numerous small elevations, as shagreen.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Granulate