Greet Meaning in Urdu
Greet meaning in English to Urdu is استقبال (Istaqbaal). Greet synonym words are included Recognize. Similar words of Greet are also commonly used in daily talk like as Greet, Greeting, and Greetings.
Greet Sentence & Examples
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Greet Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To meet and give salutations.
- (n.) Mourning.
- (a.) Great.
- (v. t.) To address with salutations or expressions of kind wishes; to salute; to hail; to welcome; to accost with friendship; to pay respects or compliments to, either personally or through the intervention of another, or by writing or token.
- (n.) Greeting.
- (v. t.) To accost; to address.
- (v. t.) To come upon, or meet, as with something that makes the heart glad.
- (v. i.) To weep; to cry; to lament.
Greet Urdu Meaning with Definition
Greet is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Greet meaning in Urdu is a استقبال - Istaqbaal. Greet word is driven by the English language. Greet word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Greet meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Greet stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Greet word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Greet, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Greet Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary