Gudgeon Meaning in Urdu
Gudgeon meaning in English to Urdu is بھولا یا زود اعتقاد آدمی (Bhola ya zood aitqaad aadmi). Gudgeon synonym words are included Goby. Similar words of Gudgeon are also commonly used in daily talk like as Gudgeons.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Gudgeon Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) What may be got without skill or merit.
- (v. t.) To deprive fraudulently; to cheat; to dupe; to impose upon.
- (n.) The pin of iron fastened in the end of a wooden shaft or axle, on which it turns; formerly, any journal, or pivot, or bearing, as the pintle and eye of a hinge, but esp. the end journal of a horizontal.
- (n.) A small European freshwater fish (Gobio fluviatilis), allied to the carp. It is easily caught and often used for food and for bait. In America the killifishes or minnows are often called gudgeons.
- (n.) A person easily duped or cheated.
- (n.) A metal eye or socket attached to the sternpost to receive the pintle of the rudder.
Gudgeon Urdu Meaning with Definition
Gudgeon is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Gudgeon meaning in Urdu is a بھولا یا زود اعتقاد آدمی - Bhola ya zood aitqaad aadmi. Gudgeon word is driven by the English language. Gudgeon word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Gudgeon meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Gudgeon stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Gudgeon word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Gudgeon, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Gudgeon Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary